If you need help with the care of your children, or if you are aware of children and their families who may need help, you should contact the agency at 717-299-7925. Referrals involving the care of children should be made directly to the agency by phone only.

Making a Referral
Tell the receptionist you want to make a referral. You will then have the opportunity to speak to a caseworker. When you call, please give the name of the child, the address, age, and any factual information describing why you think there is a problem. Your name can remain confidential. Because of confidentiality and timing issues, we ask that this not be done via email.

Lancaster County is fortunate to have many services which are available to serve those in need, such as counseling, educational services, and emergency services for housing, food, and clothing. If you are aware of a family who needs these services, please contact us. A caseworker will be able to tell you more about the services that are available through our agency, as well as in the community.